enders - what we do!
- We accompany our customers in the new development of individual technological products.
- We are a specialist for strategic product and process development from the idea to series production.
- Through our experience in digitalization, we bring intelligence into products and processes.
- In our assembly halls we test processes and realize prototypes close to series production.
- We are an owner-managed company with over 60 engineers working together in interdisciplinary teams.
In every phase of the product development we provide you the necessary reliability and certainty, thanks to the process expertise of our engineering specialists. We stay in close contact at all times in order to ensure satisfaction and high-quality results. As a partner for our customers in all sectors, we create reliable and sustainable competitive advantages in competitive market segments. Through our high standards, we also meet the most exacting customer requirements.
"We only have permanent success when we create a sustainable advantage for our customers. Our actions are determined by this basic understanding."
Florian Ganz, Managing Director, defines enders' vision of enders
Principles for successful work
- We are open in our dealings with people
- We do everything to establish trusting relationships
- We work hard for our future and the achievement of common goals
- We support each other
- We are reliable in adhering to rules and agreements
- We are constantly developing
- We are flexible if it means there is a benefit
- We are sensitive to risks and needs
- We pay attention to the compatibility of career and family
We deliver certified quality
enders GmbH's quality management system is ISO 9001:2015 certified. This certification shows the outside world that for us the idea of quality plays a major role.
Faces of enders
The entire development team consists of 60 employees – together with our network of suppliers and specialized service providers, we and our cluster partners are there for you daily when it comes to development, further development, material procurement and finding solutions!